Sunday, June 15, 2008

Driving the Hillcar

My aunt, Gretchen Baer, started the Hillary Clinton Army and was just in town to hang out with the family and go to some Hillary rallies.

After being here for a few days, she flew up to stay with my grandparents and left the infamous Hillcar at our house.

It was definitely a conversation starter with many of the neighbors.

It was supposed to get picked up from our house in order to be shipped, but the tow truck guy could not get down our street. So I drove it down a few streets over. The look on his face as I pulled up was priceless. We stopped, looked at each other, and I pointed at the car to let him know that it was the one he was waiting on. We both laughed and shrugged our shoulders.

Anyway, I had to drive it to my work in order to copy the receipt. That was hilarious, taking it on main roads and having people almost crash when they take a double take.

Here is a short video of me driving it:



Until next time...

4 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Cool, I didn't know you had a blog! I will add a link from mine! Gretchen

Christian Baer said...

Thanks :)

-Christian

Filmi Girl said...

I'm adding you to my blog roll, too. ;P

PS Do you still have my F&G DVDs?

Christian Baer said...

yes, they are at the house.